T-47 Analogue Octave
The T-47 Analogue Octave is the perfect solution when you need more than one octave sound but don't need the complexity of the T-70 or the hassle of multiple octave pedals. Problem solved.
The T-47 features the full control sets of two T-16's, with level controls for clean signal and octave down signal plus the Filter control to adjust the octave down tone for each channel. The A/B footswitch allows you to swap between the two presets on the fly. Simplicity and versatility.
With north-mounted jacks and a footprint not much wider than a single T-16 with jack plugs engaged, the T-47 provides amazing flexibility and incredible tones in a super compact enclosure.
* Clean and Down levels are independent
* Filter allows you to shape your octave down tone
* A/B footswitch swaps between two independent octave channels
* 2.1mm Boss-style 9v DC input (power supply not included)
* North-mounted jacks to reduce pedalboard footprint
* True Bypass
* Die-cast Aluminium box